Saturday 15 September 2012

Stand up Paddleboarding :D

Finally we could arrange it to go to Comox Lake and rent a Stand up paddle board *-*
Celina and I rode there by bike :)) That was really funny because our bikes were both far to small for us and we had to wear helmets! I felt to nerdi :D But really EVERY single canadian wears helmets! In Germany hardly no one does that!
Yah, so we took a board for one hour. And that was not enough for us :D  So we asked if we could paddle a little longer and we had the board for 2 hours and just had to pay for one :)

After that we rode our bike back and it was exhausting!! Because as you know we live in a valley but there are a few biiig hills! :/ I hardly feel my legs now!

And bad news, I'm totally sick now! The night, I couldn't sleep because of my silly nose it was plugged! -.- Yaah but nearly every one here is sick!

The picture of Celina and me on the board will come later cause it's on her cell phone :)

So I will hang on some more pics from camping!

xx Maddy

(the next big thing will be whale watching *-* and maybe kayaking next weekend! Tomorrow's a big party for all Internationals! )

Ahhh and I almost forgot I was on TV yesterday! *-* A camera team went to my school to film the internationals!

No comments:

Post a Comment