Saturday 22 September 2012

Ice hockey *-*

Sooo today, as I already told you, I've been to an Ice hockey game with Kat. It was reaaally fun and real canadian! The players were like 11 and 12 :D but they played so well especially Kats Brother, who was the goalie and he was so cute ;) he's actually 12!

In  the evening we went to Lori's friends house and had our dinner there :) Veggie Lasagne and Salat and for dessert Lemone frappe :D Really delicious! Then we ( Kierra, Mandy, their 2 daughters and me) went into the garden and played some games...it was fun!

Now, Kierra is painting our nails ;D she's reeally good at it (I have to say that cause she's going to read it sooner or later so Love yaa!! <3 )

Aaaan dbest thing today I changed the room *-* now I have my own room :D



 

 new room :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment