Friday 28 September 2012

American footbaaaall!!!

Hey guuys today was amazing! :)
Well, not in school cause I had to write a stupid 6 page bio test! -.- but it was okay, I hope I didn't fail though! But whatever :D After school, Judy and I went to the rec center for fitness but unfortunately, we couldn't train cause Judith is just 15! Then, we decided to make a bikeride and we did. We met Malin and went to a german shop *-* it was awesome, we bought like "speculatius" and " rittersport" and felt a little home! :)
Then, Judy and I went to a football match, our school against Vanier...it was amazing!!! Very agressiv but soo cool!! Our school lost but it was... woooow :D
After the game, we went to the players and I, like I am, wanted a pic with one of them and I asked and it was soo cool cause he was so nice to us!Unfortunately, Antonia has the pic but she will send it and then you'll see it!! :D

And guess what just happened?? I have like a friend in my family studies course and he just asked me if I want to go to his graduation with him :D Cool hey?? He's really friendly!

German things :D





No comments:

Post a Comment