Friday 7 September 2012

Obamas Bodyguard :D

Hey Guys how's it going so far?
School was kinda boring today cause my guidance counsellor was sick :)) and if you follow my blog, you know I'm pretty close friend to her after just 3 schooldays :'D
And sooo I just had Tourism, communication and Biology. Ohh apropos Biology, I had to say something today :OO Gosh that was exciting :D ( don't think I talked for over two seconds I just had to say yes or no :D) The only course I really talk a lot is Tourism! We watched a movie again today :D

Well...and because my counsellor wasn't there to tell me my new courses, I had to join the ESL (special lessons for internationals which can't speak english...) It was pretty boring because yeah it was sooo damn easy :D Oh sorry that was coarse language :))

Okaay..after school I went home and hung out with my two younger (*-*) sisters :D and then, Kierra went to her friend for a sleepover :( without Kierra it's pretty boring and calm :)) She just learned "Alles Neu" by Peter fox, I taught her and know shes always singing like the first stanza :D It's just SO funny cause she speaks it out soo cool! Pretty good though!!

And guess what? My mom bought me a REAL GERMAN BREAD *-* and a pretzle :OO Wooow I never thought they had them but there's a German bakery here! She really made my day :D

As we went down for dinner, her boyfriend john was there. He's from Jamaika and a ploice officer. He's very nice and smart! Theeeen he told us, that he used to be Obamas Bodyguard 2 years ago :O freakin' amazing right?

So now I'm sitting here watching the sun disappering behind the mountains right out of my window :D And there's snow on the top :O




 my Counsellor :D


my mexican friend alem 

1 comment: