Monday 3 September 2012

Exhausting day!

The day was veeery active! :D first, we went to church. But it was not a bit boring it was very modern and pretty exciting because the people were so friendly!! They are all like a big family!

After that, lori and I lay down in the garden and had a long sunbath and after that I looked a bit red :D But it was funny though! :(

In the afternoon we picked Celina, my german friend up and went to the beach with the dogs! It was soo beautiful there and the water was warm :D
Reeeally cool especially because Celina was there,too!
She also stayed here for dinner and after that we went to a local car race! *-*
That was just sooo cool! And so American! They crashed each otehr till they were totally damaged! :'D
Yeeah...I got to know a nice german girl at the race who was also 16 :D we talked a lot!

We went home veeery late! :))














 
P.S.: Kierra and I tried the hottest hot sauce of the WORLD!! O my God I thought it whould kill me :D ( it's name is FEAR :s)

1 comment:

  1. I will never understand why it is called highschool year.endless vacation in bc would bei better.grrrrr

    ReplyDelete