Saturday 1 September 2012

Garage Sale :D

Hey guys!
Today we had a garage sale! And I have never guessed that so many people whould come and buy things! I got to know a lot of canadiens living around here and they were all very kind.

In the afternoon we went to a recycling house were we gave back old cans. Then we had a sandwich and I sat outside with my mother and we talked. The wheather was veeery beautiful!!
After that we went to a farm near by and bought some fresh fruits and vegetables. On our way back we stopped by the beach. It's so lovely because you have the ocean and in the background the mountains! *-*

Today, Mandy and I went out with the dogs! :)

 me and Cookie *-*
 the view out of my window



xoxo Maddy

1 comment:

  1. Garage sale ins nice! So you got the chance to buy all those helpfull things your parents forgot to buy for you at home !

    ReplyDelete