Saturday 8 September 2012

Pig roast party and Airpark

Heyhey Guys :D
Today I went with my german girls to the airpark which is a really nice place by the lake and the sea!! Before that we went to Tim Hortons *-*

In the evening we been to a 50th Birthday and that was a pig-roast party :S It was soo disgusting!! yuck!! But there were really nice People! One women spoke fluently German :)

And my best friend the guidance Counsellor was there :D Was so happy to see her again!

Yeeah I guess thats all for today!
Ah yes and I skyped with my Daddy :D Hey Dad! But because the internet connection is REALLY bad here it was interruptet almost every 5 minutes so in was kinda annoying!! -.-










 
Obamas Bodyguard ;D
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you really skype with one of those who forgot your rainjacket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :D why always the rainjacket?? :'D

    ReplyDelete