Tuesday 4 September 2012

Schedule *-*

Soo guys...in the morning I had nothing to do so I went on a small excursion and found the supermarket "Costco". It was pretty amazing there because you could buy everything!! From Food to tires! :)) Freaky right?
Theeen I went to school and I finally got my schedule!! :o Well I got Tourism, English, Biology and Socials buuuut I needed French Immersion so they have to put me in there! I hope hope hope they can manage that! Otherwise I'm lost right Daddy?? :D
But I'm pretty relieved to have Tourism...yeah and tomorrow I will trie to join the schools field hockey team *-* And I think I can join the choir and I will do the ballet on wednesdays :D Cool right?
And I already got to know a Canadian guy as I was waiting in front of the school. He was really friendly and we talked a bit and he said my English was excellent :))

Soo in the afternoon I went to Downtown with a really nice international Student and we met to other very nice students :D all from Germany...yeah and we spend some time in Downtown and then we went to the lake!

Amazing time love you girls ;*



xoxo Maddy

3 comments:

  1. Be careful,fathers who do not supply their daughters with rainjackets might cancel the return ticket if the daughter does no french immersion

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't my fault!! They didn't put me up!

    ReplyDelete