Friday 14 September 2012

Baby :D

Heey Guys, I have news! Unfortunately, the french Immersion class was full but luckily I got a space in the course "family studies". It's like Psychology just in a family. And they have a new project, that says that everyone will "build" a baby out of a flour sack and take care of it with a partner :D
That's so funny and the class is pretty neat :) So our homework is, to build a baby and to call the teacher next week at an EARLY time ( i have to call her on thursday at 1.45 and 2.20 in the morning :O)!!
And our Tourism homework is pretty difficult, too! We had to pick two sectors and find a business( like a hotel). Then, we had to reasearch about it and til next week we should meet the manager and interview him :O Gosh I'm so excited because my English sucks!
Well, I chose a Hotel & Spa by the Ocean and a restaurant.

See you <3

xoxo Maddy
thats what they will look like :D

No comments:

Post a Comment