Tuesday 18 September 2012

fieldhockey *-*

Todaaay was my very first fieldhockey practice after school :D it was soo awesome and a lot of fun even though it was pretty difficult and I felt a little silly because I must have looked incredibly stupid, not knowing how to handle the stick! :)
 And the girls are all so friendly there and they were very encouraging and always said liek "nice one" or even " nice try :D" to me! That helped me a lot! Luckily, theres Megan on the team, and she is in my Choir. She is really friendly and helps me! We did all the partner stuff together and had a lot of fun! The coach of the team was once a national player :o (for Canada!!). Thats just soo amazing!!
(even though she is pretty strict but you learn a lot!)
Yaaah...school was pretty good today, I ordered my school clothes, a sweatpants and a sweater with the Isfeld logo. I'm very excited to get them!!

On Thursday, we have our first match with the fieldhockey team and we will be there, I hope just watching!  :D
Tomorrow is Ballet and I will do my Tourism Assignment, where I should interview a manager (:O).

 and it's a SKIRT not a shorts!! :D
 me and Mandy in our clothes!
my stick! *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment