Tuesday 11 September 2012

Camping :D *-*

Heey Guys :D I just had a beeautiful hot shower after 2 exhausting days!! That felt sooo good ;D

Well, we've been to an Outdoor Camp on Hornby Island which is about 2 hours by bus and 2 different ferries. This Island is just sooo awesome and the campsite was directly at the most beautiful beach in North America *-*

We were all so excited! The wheather was great and we had soo much fun! I met many new people and I have new Mexican Friends :D ( we were put up in many small groups and our group was the funniest!!) So we had to do some extreme activities....:O First, we did the most exciting thing I've ever did!! It was called the leap of faith and that was kinda' like a veery tall column and up in the air a trapeze. Imagine, I had to climb up this high trunk, get up on the top and jump in 15 meters to reach the trapeze! And guessed what?? I overcame my fear of heights!! *-* And I wasn't a bit scared and I was the fastest in my group and even the cool boys were struggeling and shivering!! But me, not a bit :D
Next was a hiking tour were we went to a nice beach and to a biig forest!
Then, the day was almost over and we had some Pasta with Salat. The only reealy digusting thing were the toilets, out in the forest (jakes). It was smelling aweful and there were flights coming out  :/

In the night, we had a big campfire with some hot chocolate and we sang songs and played some funny games. The best part was that every nation had to perform a song in their language! The Germans sang "das rote Pferd" :D It was kinda funny!

The night was just terrible! Most of the girls lept on the floor and Celina and I shared a bed *-* the only one in the hut( with 20 girls and nooo toilet and one tub!)

Soo today, we had 4 activities left, repelling, which is like walking down a wall ( :o), kayaking( really great on the ocean :D ), high ropes and climbing wall(terrible)!

Well kayaking was just awesome!! We had so much fun!

Then we spend some time down the beach and had a sandwich!

These days were just amazing but I'm soo tired right know so sorry :))



 


 ready to climb!
 crazy group :D

 leap of faith




 "beds"

 repelling

1 comment:

  1. Those calling it highscool year wäre wrong.it must be called highscore year

    ReplyDelete