Wednesday 19 September 2012

Lost my voice :D

Yaah today I almost lost my voice :) the people who know me well are used to it right? But the canadians like the deep skretchy sound :D

Well, in the morning I had to do my Tourism project, the interview ( my mother told me to skip English class for it :D - but psssst!). Luckily she assisted me. We went to Crown Isle Resort, right behind our house! And yes...it was cool because we sat down there and had a hot muffin and a cup of tea and enjoyed the amazing view on the mountain range! After it she brought me back to school.
We had choir in the lunch break, which was pretty hard because ,you know, I can't speak, so I can't sing :/ But it was funny though!

After school I went home and did homework. Then, I went for a quick run around the block and theen I had Ballet class, which was veery cool today cause we started a choreography! *-*

In the evening Kierra and I sat down and talked a lot :D

And tonight will be a sleepless night cause I have to call my family studies teacher at 1.45 and 2.15 in the morning to say that my baby is crying!! -.- And now, that I'm sick and NEED sleep, I have to get up....but whatever! Life's hard :D

Tomorrow I will have my first field hockey match!! Exciting *-*

Aaaand I had my first English dream tonight! But I dream of home EVERY single night!! That sucks because when you wake up you recognize you can't be there...

Good night xoxo Maddy


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!First dream in english ,now try IT in rainjackish and then in fieldhockish!

    ReplyDelete