Monday 17 September 2012

nice "Party" :'D

The announced "Party" at Simms Park for the internationals and their families was so boring you can't believe! So I won't write about it...except for the cupcakes *-* but I felt sick after one small piece because they were just soo sweet!

In the evening we went to Boston Pizza and I had half of a Veggy Burger! And I'm not kidding but I'm still filled up now! ( and we ate yesterday!) Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep the night cause I felt reeeally sick, partly cause of my cold and partly because of the burger!

To be honest, yesterday was not my best day here I felt pretty homesick and yah...I was about to sneak to the airport and catch the next plane back home!

Yeah...that's it for Sunday....

that's how the cupcakes looked like! A canadian Flag :D

No comments:

Post a Comment