Saturday 1 June 2013

Bike crash, hangover 3 and some hard days!

Heey guys how are you doing??

Sooo the last days were kinda shitty cause I felt sick like a dog! :( they even thought about sending me back home to Germany!

Well anyways, school was kinda hard too especially french because I had to read this f*** book and I almost finished it in a couple of days!!!! And I have the oral exam wednesday :o I'm screwed !!!

Oh well, I had to write 2 French tests Friday in xblock :/

So after school I went for a long run evade my head was so full :) I discovered some new way through the woods and along the train tracks *_* so cool and then I got to a creek and an old bridge and it was soooo high :) I took some pictures with my iPod so excuse the bad quality!

Yeeah so at night I watched Ted with my host mum and just slept cause my stomach just kinda made me super weak... And I made gluten free brownies and they are surprisingly good.

So this morning I skyped with lea and around noon I met Vanessa and got my nails done cause they looked horrible?
Afterwards we met Alonso and chilled at Starbucks and thrifties and then we took the bikes downtown... But because we just had 2 bikes and 3 people Vanessa and I shared one . And then it happened... My foot got caught in the wheel and Vanessa thought I was Joking so she didn't stop right away and my foot just kept turning and then she suddenly stopped and we fell :o my leg twisted and I had a terrible pain. I immidiately started to burst into tears and just cried over the shock ... Then I had to sit down ob the grass and wait for half an hour cause it hurt too much to walk. So after that Vanessa pushed me on her bike and they went to pizza hut to eat something. I felt so sick and especially because of the shock so I couldn't force myself to eat. Afterwards we went to the movies and watched the hangover 3 ! It was quite funny but not as good as the first one?! I had to leave during the film though cause I felt like throwing up and I was super warm ... So v and I went to te bathroom and stayed there for a bit. Then we finished the movie and later the night I went home and cooled it with ice. It has already swollen and is quite painful.

I'm so lucky the last days, you can't imagine :/

Good night xoxo











 








No comments:

Post a Comment