Tuesday 4 June 2013

No sleep, stay-at-home-day and a new hobbie :)

Hey guuys!

So my last night was simply a disaster!!!
I took those painkiller pulls and they made me feel super tipsy and dizzy and the we notices that those were the side effects , aaaand not being able to sleep, heart beats faster and high pulse ... Oh lord I didn't sleep AT ALL the whole night!!! I spend time knitting, listening to music, Reading, trying to sleep .... WIDE AWAKE!!!!!

So Around 3.30 I texted Janice that I was soooo awake and suddenly she came and we watched a movie together!!! In the middle of the night. :) I didn't expect that!!! Thanks so much Janice even though it didn't make me tired I wasn't dying of boredom :))

After the movie around 5 am I tried to sleep again but what a surprise IT DIDN'T WORK!!! So I just stayed up and watches Pau and Ryan getting ready for school. Gosh I wasn't tired at all! I got up around 9 and had some breakfast and sat outside with Janice. After skyping with lea <3 data-blogger-escaped-a="" data-blogger-escaped-and="" data-blogger-escaped-br="" data-blogger-escaped-course="" data-blogger-escaped-down="" data-blogger-escaped-for="" data-blogger-escaped-gardening="" data-blogger-escaped-gelato="" data-blogger-escaped-get="" data-blogger-escaped-good="" data-blogger-escaped-helped="" data-blogger-escaped-i="" data-blogger-escaped-janice="" data-blogger-escaped-me="" data-blogger-escaped-of="" data-blogger-escaped-out="" data-blogger-escaped-plant="" data-blogger-escaped-she="" data-blogger-escaped-sitting="" data-blogger-escaped-so="" data-blogger-escaped-some="" data-blogger-escaped-store="" data-blogger-escaped-then="" data-blogger-escaped-things="" data-blogger-escaped-to="" data-blogger-escaped-took="" data-blogger-escaped-we="" data-blogger-escaped-went="">
I studied French (ORAL EXAM TOMORROW *vomit*) and read some Shakespeare :)
And I continued my knitting :)) hahaha I know right who can imagine ME knitting???? :))

And I think there's something wrong with me I just don't get tired !!! Wtf??

Oh well at night I helped Janice with cooking and then grocery shopping!

Tomorrow will be a super hard day i will be sooo tired because it doesn't seem that I will sleep soon ! I'll try but I'm not tired :/

Xoxo maddog

Ohhhh and see the one awesome picture? I watched the sun rising around 5 over the ocean and that's our view it still takes my breath away sometimes!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment