Tuesday 28 May 2013

Sunday Gardening, hard days at school and a restrict in my diet!!

Hii guys!

So sunday morning I went for a biiiig run because the weather was really nice! I was out for 2 hours and because the tide of the ocean was super far out, I ran out 'into the ocean' and discovered some hidden places I've never been to! It was actually really cool!! And I found a little creek, and a small path that lead to it. And because I'm kinda scared of snakes (okay kind of is not the right expression, i know :) ) it must have looked pretty hilarious cause this path seemed like a great place for those disgusting animals :D So I jumped and ran as fast as I could! LUCKILY I DIDN"T SEE ANY SNAKES!!! I think I would have cried!

So in the afternoon I helped Janice to plant some nice flowers. Unfortunately we got interrupt by a sudden change of the weather- it started to rain. :/

Oh well, monday wasn't really interesting. We are writing a stupid essay in english now :/// Eww about this novel I hated remember?? The apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz. But I guess it's a good practice for my english! The last weeks we will deal with Shakespeare, FINALLY! I waited for that :D

Okay and now, the worst news of the day: we will have a f** oral eam in french!!! Oh my gosh please I can't speak french!!!! Well I do but I suck!! So I will just say OUI non stop!! :(
It's about a novel too and I haven't even read it so I have to do that in freakin' ONE WEEK!!

So I guess the last weeks will be kinda hard but anyways...I'm sure not as hard as in Germany!!

I think I told you before that my stomach pains get worse, so we decided to try something else, Gluten free food!! Cause that could cause the pain, maybe!! So Janice and I went to a special store today to buy some gluten free products. And Pau and I already baked some g. free cookies tonight!

It isn't that bad but I think it will be pretty hard- no bread, no pretzles, no cookies :( The only things I actually like to eat!!! Oh well, I would give everything to feel better!

ok sooo.... i have to get reading again. xoxo MADDY

gardening :D


 


 





 








No comments:

Post a Comment