Thursday 13 June 2013

Goodbye lunch and Picture Day *_*

Heyy People!

We had our picture day yesterday in the theater which was super fun! We got to dress up in our pretty costumes and we all looked adorable!!

The sad thing was we had a good bye lunch for the internationals because tuesday is our last day at school :(

I will miss all of them so much!!!! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
Today we have the dress rehearsal so the final one before the show *_* after school we will pick breyanne (my dance friend ) up and we will get ready together :))

And then tonight after the rehearsal my family and I are going to the celebration of excellence at our school cause all the three of us (Ryan Pau and I) got invited !!!

That means the day will be quite interesting and super exciting!!!

Luv you! Xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment