Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday pain, paddle and swollen foot

Hi guys, unfortunately my foot is worse today :/ I woke up around 4.30 from a terrible pain... The leg hurt no matter in which position I had it.. So I skyped with dad at 6.30 because I needed to talk to someone.. After that I finished reading the French book and then I got so tired that I fell back asleep until 12!!! :o I have never slept that long well at least never in Canada!!! I must have Been so weak and tired !! So I tried to get up but it didn't work. So I stayed in bed and Skyped with my friend. But I started to feel gross so I made my way to the shower SLIDING ON MY BUM!! :)

I had some granola and Janice had a look at my foot. It swell a bit and turned a bit
purple. Not too bad though.

So I'm going to Janice's office tomorrow and yeah! I just hooooops theres nothing broken !!!!

Well I went for a nice paddle out in te kajaks with Janice. Thanks janice ;)) i was sooo bored before so that made my day! And Alex, my older host brother had to carry me around ;)


Luckily the weather is awesome , SUMMER :) so I sat in the sun the whole day!

Xoxo maddy







No comments:

Post a Comment