Friday 14 June 2013

Dress rehearsal, Ceremony, Yearbooks and flags :D

Heyy guys!!!

So yesterday was an amazing day! :) School was alright but in the afternoon we picked my Ballet friend Breyanne up and took her home so that we could get ready together for the dress rehearsal that night. It was so much fun she is an awesome friend!! We looked adroable in our puffy tutus!

The dress rehearsal was so exciting and cool because it was so great with the music!! *-* The show will be AMAZING!!!!

After that I quickly changed and Alex drove me to the Award Ceremony at Isfeld. Luckily I found Vanessa and Alonso and sat with them and we watched. And I won a silver medal as an honour roll!! So I got to go on stage and the principal shook my hand and stuff, which was pretty cool!

Today, we FINALLY GOT OUR YEARBOOKS!! YEEEEI they are sooo cool!! The best thing, they printed my SPOKEN WORD POEM!! I am so proud! :)

I already got some people to sign it but we got it after school so- to be continued monday :D
And I am giving around my flag right now to let people sign! It is a lot of fun but you get sad pretty quickly because its almost over...."(

Oh well, we did ZUMBA today in Gym which was soooo much fun! I love it!

Now I am just getting ready for the recital TONIGHT oh gosh I am sooo excited! The show will be in the big theater!

Oh and we have visitors from Hawaii right now!!!:o So cool! And the woman is vegan I already love her :D

xoxo MAddy



Huhuuuuu who's thaat??

GRADS <3
(most of my friends are grade 12 so they are graduating now!)


That's my poeeeeem






thats me on stage :D

No comments:

Post a Comment