Tuesday 11 June 2013

Dance dance dance :)

Hii guys!

So yesterday, i hurt my foot again because my weight training teacher wanted me to do all the work outs even though he knew about my dance show AAND MY FOOT!! After school my foot just hurt a looot again!! >.<

Oh well anyways, I went downtown with Alonso and vanessa for a milkshake...

Today. I stayed home to rest my foot for the dance! That was the right thing to do I guess cause I was able to dance and it just hurt a little!!!

That rehearsal was the first one in the Sid Williams theater on the big stage *_* which I found pretty cool actually :)) it was really hot though cause of the lights and stuff :)

The dance worked surprisingly well!!! I'm relieved!

Tomorrow is the picture day o.o!

I took some pictures already with my costume ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment