Sunday 9 June 2013

Beach day, sunburns and elevate the arts :D

Heyy guys how are you all doing?

My time slowly comes to an end here which I find quite sad but at the same time I am looking forward to see all the people again in Germany! And I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again! :) Oh well, so this weekend was pretty chill. On Friday, my friend Kenton picked me up from school and we went to Kye Beach in his car ( :O). This beach is sooo amazing! Just sandy and it was super warm! We talked and waled around and sat down and totally forgot the time, which soon turned out to be fatal :D haha just kidding I just got the biggest sun burn in my face! I looked like a little tomato!! But oh well shit happens!

Afterwards Kenton and I went to Zocalos for a Milkshake and then I met Vanessa, Alonso, Julian and Phillip. We just chilled a bit at the mall and yeeeah... at night, Vanessa and I took a bus back to my house and hung out there; did a nice mask, chatted and watched THREE MOVIES which were all so bad that we fell asleep around 1 and woke up at 2 :D Haha pathetic I know! So we went to bed and were really tired the next morning cause the phone woke us up.

We got ready and went for a big walk which was quite funny because sometime during the walk we got so tired and just layed down on the street :D The people must have thought we partied all night or something :)
In the afternoon, we took the bus downtown and met Alonso and Andrea. This weekend, there's this thing called ELEVATE THE ART and it's obviously all about arts and performance, music and stuff! So we sat down in a cafe with a gelato and listened to some performances. Afterwards, we sat down on a park bench and just chatted. Suddenly, Celina came by and joined us and then, Linn and Anna, two friends of ours joined us as well for a bit.

An hour later, my host mum came and we both watched a dance show which was quite impressing!! :)

That was my weekend, because I kinda have some troubles with sleeping so I am always reaaally tired...

Today, I just skyped with some people, went outside, and now I just rest. This week will be pretty stressfull because I have a looot of dance stuff going on,...

Tuesday, there's the tech rehearsal, wednesday picture day, thursday dress rehearsal , friday and saturday recitals. :O I mean it will be fun too but I have to see my old host mother every day and I'm just soooo scared about that...I still feel like vomiting when I see her...:( I will probably have some freak outs about that this week but I'm a strong independent woman :)

And the bad thing is that I can't go to the hornby trip tuesday I found out yesterday, which I cried over cause I really wanted to go because it's the last international trip ever :(

Oh well, life goes on...

C ya guys! xoxo




haha so that's the sign for my dance show, on the theatre which you can't read :D

WE BOUGHT A CANADA PJ








ON THE STREET




No comments:

Post a Comment