Wednesday 5 June 2013

French exam and PHOTOGRAPHY SPECIAL

Hi guys, so for today I wanted to publish some pictures I took over the last few weeks, because as you might know I always loved to take pictures but here in Canada, this passion of mine got stronger! And now I go out to take pictures very often! It's just so much fun!! :)

So I thought about doing a little special on my blog of my canada photos! Don't judge, I'm just learning but I would be open for any kinds of advice :P

There's not much to blog about today anyways, except that we had our oral french exam :o You remeber that I was absolutely terrified? Well, it was actually better than I expected! Thanks god!
I was super tired at school today though because as usual I had some troubles sleeping last night but oh well :)

So lean back and have a look through the pictures :)

If you like them you can follow me on instagram : madballroom :P or madita thatje

Ohhh and I have to excuse myself for some pictires because I'm fascinated by plants so there are plenty pictires of them :P Just saying...

xoxo









































No comments:

Post a Comment