Sunday 26 May 2013

BBQ at Goose Spit

Hey Guys!

Yesterday, the weather was gorgeous so Vanessas family decided to do a beach fire in Comox and they invited me! At the moment, they have some visitors from france, 2 guys and a girl so they spoke french most of the time which was a challenge for me to understand but it wasn't that hard, luckily.

So in the afternoon, V and I went to the beach to meet the family and suddenly there were some international friends of ours, making a beach fire as well. So we spend some time with both, family and friends which was really nice. I had some nice salads and the others had hot dogs.

Later the night, we went to Vanessas house and took some pictures. Unfortunatley my stomach hurt a lot that night so I couldn't fall asleep. That honestly really worries me because it's getting worse every single day.

In the morning I skyped with Lea for almost 2 hours. I love you Lea <3 and I miss you!


xoxo maddy


















SUNSET *_*



love you babe ;)

beautiful comox valley

No comments:

Post a Comment