Friday 3 May 2013

Finally weekend !!!!

Hi guys, Sorry that I didn't get to post this week but it's been quite a stressful one... Well I went to Zumba, had hard weight training classes and therefore pretty sore muscles those days, had an awesome ballet class, etc!

This ballet class was really fun because our teacher was sick so Haley , a girl from our class, teached instead! She helped me sort out some footwork and stuff and yeah it was just super fun!

So thursday night we all went to Boston pizza and had a biiiiig goodbye dinner for Leo because unfortunately he's leaving tomorrow :'( omg that's so sad! Well we were like 25 people. And tomorrow everyone will come to the airport ! I freakin' HATE goodbyes by now cause it happens to often!

Buuuut there's also some good news and that iiiiiis *drumsolo* DADDY HAS ARRIVED IN CANADA!!! He flew into Calgary and travels bc and Alberta right now! He's so near and yet so far. :) but anywaaaays, Wednesday finally he will be here and I can hold him in my arms ;)
Yeah I know I shouldn't get too emotional at this part :)

Wooow today, it got sooo warm, it was like 28 degrees and super nice !! I tanned a little while reading this stupid novel for English class called 'the apprenticeship of Duddy kravitZ :/ omg guys seriously? This book is freakin hilarious! Its quite complicated and stuff and I got a bit behind but oh well whatever? Yolo :)

Tonight then, we went to the Sid Williams theater again,Iike last week, and watched Ryan's dance recital, which was soooo long! Almost 4 hours! But there were some really nice dances especially ballet!!! Oh gosh guys I'm so into ballet now you can't imagine I just can't get enough :)

And today at school we had a special thing, a movie class, so that was basically one hour of just watching a movie you like! ( Vanessa Leo and I escaped and went to Tim hortons instead but pssst ;) )

Well I guess that's it for now my stupid book lays next to me and it literally screams 'maddy come and finish me you know you have to so do it noooow!'

I'll post some note pics tomorrow I guess I'm too tired to actually think which ones to chose now ;)

Oh right, I almost forgot, there's a new Starbucks that opened like 5 minutes from our school so that's our new fav hang out area :) pretty sweet eh?

Good night and sweet dreams :*

thats where my dad is :o

mooooose


Grizzley :O

bored in french class


Boston Pizza


aweee my girls :D


Dance recital




Ballet




No comments:

Post a Comment