Saturday 25 May 2013

Super tired, sleepover and the very early tofino trip

Heey guys! :)

Sooo there is a reason why I didn't post earlier! I had to go to school the day after we got back and I was soooo tired!!! You can't even imagine!!! So I tried to get that day over by baking cookies at night and going to bed at 9 :)) well in the end I slept at 12 so it didn't really matter :/

So anyways, on wednesday Vanessa and I hung out downtown a little and then I went to ballet, which was kinda hard cause I was soo tired still! Afterwards we picked Vanessa up again for a sleepover because we had the international tofino trip coming up the next morning :)

Sooooo we slept about 4 hours cause we had to get up at freakin 4 o' clock!!!
Gosh!! The bus left at 5.30 and we were in tofino by 9.

They dropped us off at a whale watching place were we got in one of those zodiac boats. Those are those really fast ones :)

We started which was pretty fun but afte we hit the pacific ocean , or the open se,a, it got reaaaaaally bouncy and the first students started to feel sick. Vanessa and I were still pretty excited so we felt great!

After 1,5 hours we spotted some grey whales. It wasn't as impressing as with my dad, because they were just breathing and we didn't really see them!

We arrived on the island were the hot springs are and went on a 3 km hike through the rain forest which was pretty impressing! Then- the hot springs, steaming water, misterious looking cliffs! It was just amazing!!! We changed into bikini and tried to go in even though it was suuuper hot!!! They can get up to 50 degrees Celsius!!! Some got dizzy after some minutes !

1 hour later we hiked back to the boats and then, the horror began. Some people puked some felt so sick they just layed down on the boats and others just stopped talking and just wishing to reach the coast as fast as possible!!!

Omg I never felt so sick I was always about to puke but THANKS GOD I didn't !!!
Afterwards we got some peppermint tea to calm our stomachs and then we had to go back to the bus to get sick again by driving through the mountains !!!

I will just forget this horror trip but I have some nice pictures, most of them are made by Vanessa though cause she was the only one who felt good after all :)

Soo my laptop is going nuts again. I will post them as soon as possible!!

Xoxo maddy





 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment