Sunday 5 May 2013

Zumbathon, sweatin in the sun finally :)

Heey :)

So today I got up Farley early because I went to Simms park for the Zumbathon ;) 2,5 hours of dancing in the sun with Latin American music it was just awesome!!! *_* although we were super tired and we sweated like crazy it was a super workout and soo much fun! We were 5 internationals and Baylee, my Canadian friend ;)

Afterwards we got a milkshake and sat down in a cafe... We were sooo tired !!

Then, We went to Baylee's house and walked the dog! We had so much fun I'm glad to have her!

Omg guys 3 days til I see my dad!!!!!!!! I'm soooo stoked! :)

Well it was almost 30 degrees today and the Canadians stay inside cause it's too hot for them :) we Europeans have to show them how tanning works ;)

In the evening I went for a little walk to the beach and I went into the water with my legs :D So warm!!!

Xoxo maddy





















No comments:

Post a Comment