Friday 10 May 2013

GREAT DAYS, TOFINO AND DADDY!!! *-*

Heeey guys!!! :)

So the last days have been awesome! On wednesday afternoon I couldn't wait to get out of school because at home my dad would wait for me!!! As I got home eventually, he sat there at the beach and we had a humongeous hug :) It was soooo nice to see him again! Because it was his birthday, we had quite a lovely dinner (;D) and afterwards we just talked til late in the night.

Thursday morning, we left farely early and arrived in Tofino around noon. We directly booked my surf lesson for the next morning and looked for a place to go whale watching. Luckily, there was a boat that took us out for 3 hours and we saw A WHOLE BUCH OF WHALES! Humpback whales! And we even had some jumpers so we could ake some incredible pictures!!!

After that we made our way towards Ucluelet, where we were staying for the night and stopped at LONG BEACH, the most famous sight at the west coast. We had great weather and the beach was sooo pretty!!!

Arriving in Uc, in the niiicest hotel, we went for some pasta and had a long walk on the beach watching the sunset *-* sooo beautiful!!!

Sooo today we got up really early and went to "surf sister", where they told me that no one else would be in my group so I had a lesson with two instructers and just me :D that was sooo cool!!
We started with some theory and then the fun part could begin! OMG GUYS IT WAS SO MUCH FUN you can't believe it!!!
I surfed for 2,5 hours! Nobody else was surfing that time so I had this whole beach for myself!
Luckily I didn't make such a fool of myself cause I was pretty good and could hop up right away! So they showed me some tricks and they even went further out with me to ride the big green waves!!! Sooo awesome it's addictive! I couldn't get enough even though my legs started to hurt and my arms got reeally tired! But I had a great time!!!!
And I was super warm in my wetsuit! :) Altough I must have looked kinda funny cause it was so tight :D

Oh well, afterwards we had some lunch and went hiking through the rainforest. Oh for those who don't know, the Pacific Rim national park is the second biggest temporate rainforest in the world, after the one in Brasil! :D Super cool fact eh?

After that I was sooo tired so we made our way home; 3,5 hours. We stopped in Coombs, Goats on the roof and I showed my dad the goats :P Super fun!

The weather in Courtenay was awesome, so we went to the Comox Marina and to Filberg park. A nice ending of an adventurous day :D

Yeeeeah....so now I will take a shower cause I couldn't wash away the salt water after surfing!

Have a look at the pictures there are some awesome ones!! :D

xoxo Maddy







































 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment