Monday 20 May 2013

KELOWNA!!!

Heey guys, so after my daddy left home :((( I had a whole day on my own in Vancouver so I went shopping :D POWER SHOPPING 12 hours :D hahahah i know crazy!!

In the afternoon my host dad came and took me with him to West Vancouver where friends of them live. They were really nice people and we stayed there for one night.
The next morning, Janice, Pau and Ryan came with the car to pick Ken and me up. Theeeen we made our LOOOONG way through the mountains to Kelowna! It was about a 5 hour drive!

This city is soo beautiful! I would recommend to google it! It is right at the big Okanagan lake! And where ever you look- Vineyards!!!! It just looks AMAZING!!!

So that day, we were really tired, so we just hung out with Janices parents, who have an awesome house on a hill, with a VIEW ON THE LAKE!! Wooow this house was just so pretty!!! And the parents are suuuper nice!! We had a big dinner and went to bed early!

The next morning, all the girls including me, went to the big shopping mall! I just stayed 2 hours and theeen I met Leonora and Jan, my friends from Germany who are staying in Kelowna! They showed me around downtown and we walked to their school and yeah! It was soooo much fun seeing them again! We laughed a lot and talked for hours!

In the evening, I went to the beach with Pau and we had dinner later. The night ended with a horrow movie!! :o Hostel! wuuuuu spooooky!

Sunday morning we all went to church. But it's not an ordenary old fashion chaurch it was super modern and really interesting!!! Super cool with music, a band and stuff! :D Pretty nice!

Aftrwards I went over to Leonoras house and met her and jan again :D we watched a horrow movie, played air hockey and sat on the deck to enjoy the weather, it was really hot!!

And then, the highlight : janices mother took us to a FASHIONSHOW!!!! OMG it was sooo awesome! We all dressed up super pretty and the night was a girls night only! Soooo cool!!

The designer was german, so she presented me to the german high society of Kelowna! And we will be in the newspaper and a magazin!!! That is soo cool! I loved some dresses they were gorgeous! I got to wear my dress I bought in seattle, the black high low one and one of the models told me she really liked it and my neglace :D wuuuuu!!!

So all in all we had sooooo much fun!!!

This morning we had to leave at 7.30 and spend the day in the car -.- it was sooo long and tiring!!!

So tonight I went for a looong run to get my legs working again!  :D

I HAD SOME GREAT DAYS THANKS TO DADDY AND OF COURSE MY AWESOME HOST FAMILY!!!! Love you so much <3

xoxo Maddy



Leonora and jan >D







we lived on that hill :D

the vineyards





the view *-*




their deck with view :D

FASHION SHOW




red carpet 










aren't we gorgeous? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment