Monday 20 May 2013

awesome vacationdays in VANCOUVER!!!

Hii guys, I'm back, finally! :D I had some amazing days the last week you can't even imagine!

I'll start with Tuesday in Vancouver. Dad and I woke up really early and walked down to the harbour  to do some sightseeing. We bought a ticket for the hop on hop off bus and the first bus took us down to capillano suspension bridge park. Yeah I guess most of you are confused now especially the germans :D There is a big  suspesion bridge ( Haengebruecke) going over a creek and it's one of the most famous sights there. It was a thrill you can't imagine!!! And then there's a beautiful park around the bridge and a so called cliff walk where you walk on the cliffs in the air and there's just a glass bottom :o OMG that was sooo breathtaking!!! I was kinda scared :P
Oh well, after about 2 hours we took a bus to Stanley park and hiked quite a bit. The Stanley park is, what most people don't know, bigger then central park!! :) And more beautiful! Because we had some mazing views on the beaches around and went up a view point where we had some lunch and enjoyed the things you could see from up there like the harbour and the ocean :)

After that we took the small ferry to Granville island and I showed Daddy the public market and the shops. We had some frozen yogurt and sat down. Wow, such an awesome day!!!!

The next day, I did something I am reaaally proud of. We decided spontaneously to do an adventure tour with a floatPLANE :OOO And for all those who aren't aware of this: I AM FREAKING SCARED OF PLANES!!! And I did it and it was the best experience ever!!!! We had the BEST VIEW on Vancouver, the howe sound and Stanley park!!! It was soooo amazing I can't even describe it! Even though I bit my nails and screamed a couple of times due to some winds in the air :D I know hilarious! But like I said : totally worth it!!!
So we spend the rest of the day in china- and gastown and downtown itself. AWESOME TIME!!!

The funny thing is I was half tourist myself and half tourguide for Daddy cause I have been to a lot of parts already :D And I leaded us pretty well I think!

Soooo I'll show you some pictures now! Have fun :D

Btw, my laptop kinda freaks right now and it just deleted ALL MY COURTENAY pictures!!!! Omg I went nuts but then I remembered I saved them on a harddrive! THANKS DAD YOU SAVED IT!!!


FLIGHT IN THE FLOATPLANE:




























CHINATOWN:









CAPILLANO:





















STANLEY PARK:























No comments:

Post a Comment