Saturday 25 May 2013

Photo shoot with Kirsten, friday night with internationals

Hi!

So my friday afternoon was pretty cool! I met this girl from my psychology class, Kirsten, and because she loooves to take pictures we went down to filberg park and the comox harbor and took hundreds of nice pictures!!! I haven't seen them yet but she is an amazing photographer so I'm sure they are great.

It was just so much fun because we talked for hours and laughed so the time ran terribly quick :)

So around 6.30 we walked back and vanessa picked me up with her bike to go downtown courtenay ! So we just had one bike but we managed it to drive!! :) it was fun!!
We met Alonso (mexican) at superstore bought some things and went to the hair dresser with him. :)

After that we went to Tim hortons and made our way downtown were I had to catch the bus out to royston around 9.30.

I had a fun day. So the pictures will be posted a bit later as well because of my laptop and Kirsten has to send me some ;)

See ya xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment