Monday 13 May 2013

Vaaaancouver, whistler and Heavy Rain!

Heey guys, greeetings from Vancouver Tonight :)

Dad and I left the house really early this morning to get to the ferry in nanaimo. After about 2 hours we were on the main land and made our way towards whistler, with a small stop in Squamish, the town I originally wanted to stay for the year! :)

But I'm so happy that I chose courtenay cause I mean it was really nice there but I love the comox valley!!! :)

Anyways, we drove the sea to sky highway, a beautiful road through the mountains ! *_* it was sooo lovely but unfortunately we had a lot of fog and as we entered whistler, a lot of rain :/

But whistlers village is super awesome, we've been to the Olympic rings *_*

We soon made our way back to Vancouver and checked in the hotel which is located right downtown !!! We are on the 7. Floor so we have a great view !!

So we went to the mall at night and walked down Robeson street (main) and had some dinner at a Spanish restaurant :)

But now I'm super tired!!!

So I just have my iPod here that's why you have to wait for the pictures , I'm sorry. But as soon as I get home I'll post them!

Good night <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
Xoxo maddy


FOOOOOOGGY













Olympic rings





























No comments:

Post a Comment