Saturday 27 April 2013

Talent show, Friends and Victoria Ballet *-*

Heey guys, how are you doing? :)

I had some nice days again- the sun was up every single day, school was alright, we had a talent show on friday, which wasn't a hit but better than class was it for sure :D

I had some pretty good workouts this week and i think you start seeing it a little :) (at leat I hope so) :D

Friday, I went to Courtenay with Vanessa and Leo and we hung out there. And today we chilled in the sun, tanned a little and then, Pau and I dressed up in our pretty little dresses and went to the Theatre to see the Victoria Ballet. It was the "secret garden" Ballet- I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORYand they performed it pretty well! So we had a good night.

As we came home, Alex, my older brother was there, her just flew back from Kelowna ( University); now the family is complete! We are 6 people now :o

Ohhh and MY DAD IS FLYING TO CANADA TOMORROW! Omg I'm so excited to see him *-*

See you xoxo Maddymmm





Teachers :D










No comments:

Post a Comment