Saturday 27 October 2012

Zombi walk and siiiinging in the rain :)

This day was totally awesome! Or the evening :)
In the afternoon, we went to Downtown( Lori, Kierra, Sidney and me) to see the Zombie Walk!! It takes place on 5th street every year for halloween, so a lot of people are dressing up like Zombies, its kinda like a parade :) And Kierra and I were so scared! One of the Zombies shocked me so much that I was screaming :D Awkwaaaard!

So in the evening, Kierra and watched easy A, my favorite movie and then, it was MUSICAL TIME :D
I'm siiiiinging in the rain ....:)  With my Biology Friend Ryan as the main Character! Well, the musical was in the Sid Williams Theater in Downtown....
So well, the whole Musical was really good but Ryan was awesome!!! Honestly, he can sing, dance AND act! I'm fascinated!

Spookiest thing, today was a small earthquake and there should be an "after quake" this night!! ANd we have a Tsunamie warning for the next days :O

Save me God good night xoxo Maddy
Thats Ryaaan :D and the girl in the back dances the Ballet with me!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment