Saturday 20 October 2012

shopping, sleepover and horror movies

I actually had an amazing weekend! :) Like I told you already we had a shopping trip on Friday with the internationals... it was pretty cool and I bought some warm stuff, but the last two days were reeally nice with sun and blue sky!! But pretty cold though! :/
Anyways, we had like 4 hours in the mall and Malin, Judy and I went in every single shop ;)) I didn't buy much though just some warm stuff! And we a super big frozen yogurt *mmhhh*, it was SO good!! :D And some fries!! Delicious! :)
 
 

 In the afternoon, I went home and helped my mom doing like small snack things for her church-women-circle :)) Yeah...after dinner, I took the bike and rode up to Judies house, where Malin and her were already waiting for me, so the "SLEEP"over could start. We did some things like singing (:'D), chatting, and the funniest thing TRYING to make popcorn *cough*, actually thats a pretty funny story...
well, we were out of microwave popcorn so we had to use the cooker and a pan to pop it...and the description said, use OIL, so smart Maddy suggested to actually use oil but nooo the others wanted butter instead :D so blah  blah suddenly it smelled burned, the pan was all black and the popcorn ruined :/ first try: fail!!!
So next try, we tried just sugar with corn, fail again, sugar turned into caramel, caramel burned, NEXT pan ruined, all black :'D
Every third try should work right? haha nope, not this time :)) This time we just put the naked corns into it, it burned again :O
NEXT try, I suggested AGAIN why don't we just follow the instructions and use oil? We did and it....
....worked! *-* Smart Maddy, hey? ;D Then we finally had popcorn!Good story right?


 Whatever, in the night, we watched a super scary horror movie called "roommate". Oh my gosh? It was SO creepy!

And now, guess when Judy and I got up this morning? At 6.25 am!! Yes we just slept like for 4 hours ish! Why? To watch the soccer game Hanover 96 versus Frankfurt ( her fav. team against mine!!)  Unfortunately, we lost :(

After that, we woke Malin up and then, we went to Downtown by bike, cause we wanted to go to some shops for postcards and stuff...and guess what? I found a warm winter jacket ( Billabong!) for 20 Dollars in a second hand shop! *-* Crazy hey? I mean, it's like new and it's really warm!! ( are ya proud of me Dad?)


 
In the afternoon I had to do some homework :s...
But in the evening, we met again in a pretty cafe in Downtown and had a hot chocolate. Then, Joel picked us up (with a car! :D) and we drove to the movie Theatre to watch Paranormal Activity 4 with some canadians (finally :D). There were like one girl and 3 boys from my school, they are in Joels clique...This movie was SO scary all people were screaming and stuff :D Cool experience!


 
 

1 comment:

  1. He might be,but he could supply you with one before he sent you away!

    ReplyDelete