Sunday 14 October 2012

Victoria with Kat *-*

Today was amazing! I slept over at Katarinas house, what was really a lot of fun, and in the moring we got up early and drove down to Victoria, which was a 3 hour drive (ish). :)
Unfortunately, we had pretty bad weather it rained all the time, but we had a big umbrella what really helped :D yeah...we did so many things, like first, we went to the ocean, then to the Parlament building, the inner harbour, china town, the bay center (mall), actually we walked through Downtown and enjoyed it!! :D It'S such a beautiful city!! For lunch, we went to a nice little cafe. It was awesome!! :)
 Well, when I say "we" I mean Katarina and me, the others (Kats mum, dad, brother and cousin had to go to the brothers hockey game :) ) So Kat showed me the city cause she has been there for like 100 times :D
So yeah...it was a really exhausting but exciting day!
Thanks Kat, iloveya!! <3

xoxo Maddy

 sleepover :)


 
you could like walk into the ocean :D

 China town!
 a tiny street in china town :D

 Orange Julius, it's kind of a smoothie but tasts sooo good!! :D
Mall *-*
 
me in front of the parlament building

1 comment: