Saturday 13 October 2012

sleepovers, pool and soccer game

So the last two days were pretty exciting and I had a lots of fun! Well, Friday was a short schoolday and in the afternoon I went to Downtown with Malin to buy some stuff and to hang out in a cafe :)
Then, Lori brought me over to Judys house, where we sitted the 2 small kids andrew and kayla. Phillip, another exchange student was there too and we made some cookies cause we were about to go to the movie night at Malins house :D So we drove down to Malins house; Celina and Malin were already waiting for us and we watched "dear john" and chatted a lot .
Then, Lori picked Judy and me up and we had a sleepover at my house, chatting, skyping and singing :D It was a looot of fun! ( love ya! <3)
In the morning Judy had a soccer game and I watched it!! It was awesome though it started raining and we got all wet :/ But it was fine anyways! So yeah...
In the afternoon celina, judy and I met some of our mexican buddies at the pool and after that we all walked to Tim Hortons for a hot chocolate!
Nooow, I'm at Kat's house so I can just post the pics tomorrow or Monday cause tomorrow we will go to Victoriaaaaa!!! wuhuu we are so excited for it!!
So anyways, Kat made some pasta, delicious and we just baked cookies AGAIN :D Coooool hey???


love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment