Friday 5 October 2012

Baking for thanksgiving :)

Hey guys! Today, After school, Joel, my canadian friend, came over To my House and we Hang Out for a couple of hours... It was funny :) he's a nice guy! Then, the shocking Situation, mandy, my host sister from Taiwan was about To Leave our Family and this House for ever, she wanted To change the families so now, i just have One sister left :)

So in the evening i went Out with my Host mum for a Big Walk with the dogs and After that er baked 5 pies for thanksgiving, 2 Apple, 2 pumpkin and One charry. *-* it was really funny :))

Then, we watched some Criminal Series like CSI ny :)

This Weekend will be awesome cause er will Get 11 guests for thanksgiving!! :) my First thanksgiving i'm so excited!! ;))

Okay Bye guYs xoxo maddy



No comments:

Post a Comment