Monday 15 October 2012

just another manic monday

Hey guys how's it going? Today was a rainy day, but good though! School was pretty exhausting, the good thing was we had an assembly in Biology which meant no test (therefore tomorrow what sucks). The topic was funny money, so there was this funny comedian who told us about saving, etc.! It was pretty interesting and there where like volunteers who had to dance and stuff and they got payed :O 50 bucks for the winner, who was Richard, my Tourism partner! Pretty cool hey? :D
Yeah..:D After school my friend Joel came over to hang out and we had to walk home without an umbrella so we got freakin wet -.- but anyways, because I'm just too kind, I walked him back home in the evening with an umbrella and I almost flew away cause of the wind! :O
So yah that was my day...I studied for biology and watched a movie with Lori and Kierra, which was almost the best movie I've ever seen with Eddie Murphy, called "a thousand words". We laughed so badly and it was very deep and dramatic as well!! Very good movie! Thumbs up ;)

No pics today I'm sorry :)
xoxo Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment