Wednesday 24 October 2012

Halloween Dance *-*

Today was awesome!!! :D well, school was pretty bad cause I had my Biology test and I just couldn't really concentrate!! I don't know why but that wasn't that good!! :)
Anyways, after school I went home and Judy and I rode over to Malins house to get dressed :D
We all had like black dresses and this butterfly mask; it looked gorgeous!!! :)
So yeah...then, Celina came over and we all walked up to Lake trail school, the dance took place in their gym by the way ;) The music was awesome, everone was dancing and guess what? I danced the Salsa and Bachata with a Mexican girl *-* AMAZING!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera cause I didn't want it to get stolen so we took pictures with Malins Cellphone, so the pics will come later :D

I'm totally exhausted now cause we really danced with NO breaks :)

So pictures tomorrow good night guys ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment