Friday 8 March 2013

SPECIAL EDITION: USA WITH DAD, Flashback

HEy everbody!

I was just looking thorugh a few pictures of me and my dad in the states, our trips, so I decided to share some with you....

I miss you daddy! But we had super cool times and went through some exciting adventures and road trips!

Okay lets start at our first trip...to CALIFORNIA!

-San Francisco ...

 Hollywood...


 
 Venice Beach...
 Yosemite NP...




 
 

And then there's Tennessee....

 
Horse ranch...
 












 

Memphis...

 

Elvis' heartbreak hotel

Graceland, Elivis' house

Elivis' Grave

Memphis pyramid

 


Mississippi

 

Nashville...

 


Elvis piano

Gran ole opri

 

New Orleans...

 








yuuuuuck stitches

 
SWAMPS:

alligator
 
 




 
OAK ALLEY (gone with the wind)

 

Virginia....

 




rocking chaaair

smokey mountains



Black bear


sunset in the valley


climbed the highest waterfall

 
 

Washington D.C......

 
Mall



Brass

White house





my daddy the president



cemetary

parliament
 

Aaaaaaand Florida....

 
Everglades
 
FLORIDA KEYS...










KEYS




African queen

Ihooooop








sunset naples
 
 







MIAMI


Miami beach

Jeep safari

wuhuu famous


miami beach

 

AND then theres KEntucky....








 
 
THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING DADDY!
 
I love you <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: