Sunday 17 March 2013

Great weekend with V and a surprising accident

Hi guys how are you doing? :) I hope you're all doing good!

Well, my weekend was pretty fun! Vanessa (V) and I hung out all weekend, we had a sleepover and stuff! yeah...saturday, we met downtown with our bikes, and we went to Timis do do a nice 'roll up the rim' which, for those who've never heard of it before, is a national competition, where you, everytime you buy a coffee or something like that, roll up a bit of the rim and you can either win something or not :D Some people are actually that lucky and win a car, others win more coffee, and others ( like vanessa and I) nothing :P

Oh well, afterwards, we biked to the Airpark and took some pictures at the river, and what happens to me? I slipped and fell into the river! It was about 5 degrees and the water was freezing!!! I was so shocked I didnt know what to do, so I just sat there and laughed :D Even though I was about to cry cause the cold feeling went through my skin in less than a minute! It was really cold!!!!!
Afterwards, we had to bike home, which wasn't helping AT ALL!
the river I fell into




I was so soaked





Then, I took a warm shower and had a tea. After dinner, Ryan, V and I started to watch Pretty little liars again ( iloooove this show) and we had so mch fun! We watched like 3 or 4 hours of it!! :)

Oh yeah, and Janice and I made GERMAN PRETZELS!!!! *-* They were soooo freaking delicious!


So yeah, after Pretty little liars, V and I watched Anger management and then, we went to bed but we talked so long; til 5 in the morning!!! hahaha we had so much fun!

Today, the sun woke us up; it was such a nice day! Blue sky, sun, fresh air and it was quite warm :D

 
IT'S GETTING SPRING! JEALOUS? :D





So after breakfast, V and I went to the beach and to the railway to take some pictures, which is always a lot of fun, especially when the people stop and look at us taking pictures :D
We were like YES WE ARE PROFESSIONAL MODELS ! Jk



hahahah I know :D BALLET <3







 
Had to be- like TITANIC


And guess what we made for lunch? Crepes!! They were so good!!! *-*

So and now, I'm sitting on french cause I just remembered that we have to write 'Entrees de lectures' ( 10 of them, each 200 words) til tomorrow and I just had 3 :o

Mon dieu! Je vraiment deteste cette francais langue !! :D

see ya! xoxo Maddy




Skyping with my bff :D




Moooovie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment