Friday 29 March 2013

SEATTLE!!!

Wuhuuu hey guys this is my very first post from Seattle :D

Soooo where can I start? Okay, so wednesday I got up farely early at like 6.30 to catch the mini van that took me toVictoria. After driving for about 3,5 hours, I was there and my host daddy picked me up. We went out for lunch and then, I had about 4 hours freetime cause he had to work and my ferry didnt go til 5 :P
LUCKILY the sun was shining and it was super warm so I just walked through downtown, into some shops and then, sat down beside the ocean and enjoyed the sun. However, I was kinda nervous, which is natural i guess.
The only thing that made me a bit nervous was the immigration, cause the americans are really special with things like that! But everything went well, and I am HERE!

After 3 hours on the ferry I finally could jump into Svenjas arms :D We were suuuper happy :D

So it was already pretty dark when I arrived so I saw Seattle light up!!! :D Awesome!!! You could directly tell that I was in the states, cause it was just more fancy, for example the colourful lights everywhere :)

We were both really tired when we came home, so we just chilled on the bed and talked :D

So THURSDAY, Svenja had to go to school, so I just chilled and slept in and oicked her up from school then, so I could see it. It is a really cool school!!

We spend the afternoon in Downtown Kirkland and went to the waterfront with ice cream aaaand had some lunch there. The weather is simply AWESOME! We could be there in top, it was so warm :D

So,we spend the night at her highschool because she is in charge of the drama play "anything goes". :) So I helped, or at least tried to help, hahahahahah, and then, we could watch the play. It was amazing, it was a musical and the songs were super cool!

Afterwards, we had to tidy up and stuff and then, at like 10.30 we could finally go home, we were both reeeeally tired!!

Oh well, I just woke up now and I will go check out the neighbourhood a bit til svenjas coming back :D

I am really enjoying the time here and with svenja!!,  but I already miss canada and the best host family ever ( I hope they will read this :P) !

xoxo Maddy


my ferry

VICTORIA








hahaha i know bad pic there will come better ones!













1 comment:

  1. honney youre so amazing! <3
    hahah i gonna kill you when i'm home cause of this one picture!! Payback is a bitch!! :D hihi :***

    ReplyDelete