Friday 15 March 2013

good week, horse riding, yoga

Heey! :)

I hope your week was good! Mine was pretty good, school was like always, wednesday Ballet was good, thursday i went to yoga with my mum and today, Vanessa and I went horse riding *-* It felt soooo good to be on a horse again!! And now, we are going more often because the owner of this new horse isn't the best rider so she wants me to train it a bit and stuff :D Cause here, they don't really do dressage and that kinda thing so me, with my english riding experiences am pretty experienced, at least that's what they think :D But anyways, it was super fun!!! :)

I have my first 'little achievements' in french!! We got back two assignments already and I did really well with As! But with talking french, it's still kinda hard because they are all fluent and I just try and try but the english kinda ruined my french cause in english, I'm absolutely fluent now. Still, my french needs to come back to me, which I assume it will with time, cause I don't know if I mentioned it already but THERE IS ONLY FRENCH allowed in the classroom so you HAVE to adapt :D

Yeeah...oh right! Emily and I planned her trip to germany in August and we found some flights so she will book them the next days! I'm super excited! And soo happy to have such a good friend! *-*

My trip to Seattle is soooo close, guys, I'm super stoked! Svenjaaaaa I'm coming! :)

This week, I had to hold my speech about happiness, which was okay, I was pretty nervous about it, though! :) But I did it which makes me proud!

Ohhh and yesterday, I actually got visitors from GERMANY! Julian came to visit me with his mother and grandmother, who are just visiting from Hannover! That was such a weird feeling to have a whole conversation in Germany after 6 months! Oh well, it was fun!

umm....any other news?

Paulina left to Victoria for the weekend so I'll have a sleepover tomorrow :D Still, I kinda miss her, we got so close here as sisters!

Weight training this week was kinda crappy cause Della, my teacher is not there so we had this substitude and he wasn't as fun! :( So steph (the other girl) and I joined the ryth class and they did step gymnastic which was reeeally fun! :D Even though our weight training boys laughed at us all the time they passed :D It must havee looked hilarious!

Oh well, here's the new horse

me and 'bro'

awwwe *-*

my daddy countdown


 
xoxo MAddy

No comments:

Post a Comment