Saturday 2 March 2013

SCHOOL DANCE week :)

heey guys, ready for a super cool post ? :)

okaaay so this week on wednesday, our school had a dance, called ICEBREAKER, and i went there, of course :D
I was there with Vanessa, we got ready together before, and we met soo many people!! it was awesome, I never expected that I know soo many people :)
Soo we danced for like 3 1/2 hours and had soo much fun! They arranged a dj and lights and bases for 5000 dollars!!!

School was pretty exhausting this week, I had to write a speech and stuff :D

On Wednesday was pink shirt day, Anti bullying day, so everyone had some pink clothes!

Yeeeah...today my host mum flew to Hawaii for a week, lucky her, and we will miss her :( But she'll have fun!!

Today, I hung out with Richard in downtown, we went to zocalos and then we just chilled and walked around cause we didn't know what to do cause the weather was kinda crappy. :)
Hahahaha then we went into the museum, I know we were really desperate, and did some fun things with the stuff , look at the pics, we just did it when it said: do not touch :D
Then, i went home for supper and 3 friends of Ryan were there so we all ate together, it was fun! :)

At night, I watched hunger games with Ryan :)

I had a great day!

Ohhhh gosh and I got a parcell from Germany from malin and Judy , they printed a thirty *_* it is soooo pretty I love it!!! Thanks! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
See ya xoxo Maddy











No comments:

Post a Comment