Sunday 10 March 2013

Amazing weekend with Emily *-*

Heey everyone, I had a great weekend!

Saturday morning, Emily and her mother picked me up and we went to her house. We hung out a bit and went for a 'ride' in EMILYS MUSTANG!!! Oh my god it was so awesome! This car is just super cool!

Later the night we had some french toast and went to the College cause there was an art show. Jade (Em's older brother), Emily and I. It was pretty sweet but after some time it got boring so we went for an advernture (haha EMily :D) and walked like 40 minutes to her mums shop, in the dark :D It was fun!

And the coolest thing ever, they have a soccer table (tischfussball) and an air hockey table :o so I played Jade and Emily in both, it was so much fun! :D

hahaha and then Em and I watched our tv show 'misfits' for like 4 hours, til 5 o'clock :D

Soooo then today, the whole family and friends ( 8 people in one car :D) went down the island to Coombs, which is a small village with a reeally nice market, and a big tourist attraction. We shopped a bit, had some ice cream, and just looked around. The special thing about that market is, and its also called 'goats on the roof', so there are GOATS ON THE ROOF :D But unfortunately, they just come out in summer, so we didn't see them this time :/

Then, we went to Parksville, which is also reeeally beautiful, it's basically a big park at the ocean :D

And nooow I'm super tired and I'll go to bed!

By the way, to all you freezing people in germany, we had awesome weather this weekend, warm and sunny :P Summer is almost there :D

I just have a few pics for you now cause Emily took most and she'll send them to me soon i hope :D

that was with leo and vanessa

i'm walking on sunshiiiine


BIRDS EVERYWHERE  !!!














GERMAN MARZIPAN AND...

PUMPERNICKEL!!!

parksville







ahahah Rachel was scared :D




hahaha got it??


the rat




No comments:

Post a Comment