Monday 7 January 2013

Skype-day and first day of school

Heey guys, sup? :)

Well, there's not much to write, Sunday was a Skyping day :) and a pajama day! Unfortunately, it was my last day of vacation :/ but actually, school is pretty fun here and I was looking forward to see all the people!

Yeah, the first day of school was good too! A lot of work though but whatever ;) we are working towards the provincial exams, even though I hope the internationals don't have to write them ;)

So, i was in downtown after school with Judy today, we actually WALKED :D cause there was no bus! It was fun! And I bought a near present for loris birthday on wednesday!
Tonight, paulina and I cooked some potatoes with veggies. It was pretty good but unfortunately, I feel sick again tonight! I just hope I don't have to throw up again cause that's just so annoying and I have enough of that for the next years ;)

Good night :*
Xoxo maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment