Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New yeeeear!!! :)

Heey guys,
First, i want To wish all of you a happy new year 2013!!! And I hope you all had a good start!
Well, I had one :)
We ( Judy, Kristina, celina, I) Spend Our New years At Malin's house. First, we watched "snogging", then we cooked pasta( deliiiicious but easy ), watched another movie (rat race), did "gummibärchen orakel", watched the Vancouver countdown , made cocktails, celebrated at midnight, did a chocolate fondue, walked through the neighborhood, watched ANOTHER movie and then finally, at 8 o'clock, went to bed :)











 

 

 
 


That was our night in fast forward ;))

Well, my laptop is still broken so as soon as it gets fixed I'll put up some pictures, aaand the Christmas pictures as well, be patient I'm sorry ;)

Yeeeah we all had a nice new years although it was pretty weird that it was new year in Germany 9 hours before ours :)) and in canada, fire works are illegal, so it was our first new years WITHOUT noises and colors :/ that was actually sooo weird and we missed it a lot!!

But we were lucky to get to spend our new years in a different country on our own :)) I mean that is so cool :D

Soo pictures will show up soon, promise :)

Xoxo maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment