Wednesday 2 January 2013

Family tubing day :)

Heeey you! :)

We had a really fun day up the mountain today! It was a surprise, Lori came up to my room in the morning and said that we will go tubing, so we left right away and went up mount Washington. It was a beeeautiful day up there, the sun was shining and yeah... It was freezing cold though :)

So we Spend like 4 hours tubing, had a hot chocolate and we even handed my laptop on on out way back so they will fix it :) finally!

Yeah and did I already tell you about Vancouver? That Lori wanted to take us for 2 days? Well unfortunately, kierra has dance the next days so we can't go! First I was really sad although she promised to take us some weekend in February! But then, she said that she's going to Victoria on Friday, so she could give me and my friends a ride to the ferry!! And sooooo we are going to Vancouver on Friday :) I'm really happy about that!

See you guys! Xoxo maddy



















No comments:

Post a Comment