Monday 28 January 2013

Ear Piercing, Good-byes, Airport and a Lot of tears

Heey guys, I'm so sorry for not posting so long but there were so many things happening in the past week! :)

Good and bad things, though, too :/

Well were do I begin? Tuesday: I had my big tourism presentation and it was really good!! Malin and Judy slept at my house because malin visited our classes Wednesday! It was awesome with them and our last sleepover together!! :(

And then, I did the biggest mistake ever ! I let paulina pierce my ear! At the helix! I knooow that's stupid, she did it just with an earring ... And it hurt so much :/
The next days, my ear got bigger and red and blue and it was reeeally hurtful!
So we went to the doctors and they took it out! It was so gross you can't imagine!!
Then, they gave me antibiotics and a cream and yeah!

Well, then, we had the last day with all the internationals on Friday :( everybody cried!! We had pizza lunch and watched a slide show! :)
At lunch, there was a basketball turnament at our school and we watched that!
aaaand the sweetest thing was Luisa and Judy decorated my locker sooo cute :)

At night I had a sleepover with Judy...we made cookies a last time! :(

Saturday then, we went to the airport, Judy and I, to say good-bye to Luisa :(







That was already very sad...
Saturday night, a couple of Mexicans and Germans came to our house and we chilled a bit ;)

But the worst part came Sunday! Judy and malin flew back! We cried like 3 hours non stop and it was sooo sad I can't describe!! They are so important to me and I'll miss them :( <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
This week, its exam week so I don't have to go to school except for my bio exam on Wednesday !

So I have to study a bit now :)

Xoxo maddy

yuuuuuuuck :(






thats my good bye present for my girls :)







House parteey :)












No comments:

Post a Comment