Sunday 13 January 2013

Birthday Party and a looot of people!

Hi guys it's me again after a quite long break of not posting ;) but there was so few to talk about, it was the first week of school, I had ballet, Judy got sick :/ , I hung out with a Mexican, Spanish and a Canadian friend some afternoons and yeah just chilled ;)

But then, on Friday, I met malin and we hung out the afternoon and the night and on Saturday, I visited the sick Judy!

As I got home, Lori presented me her daughter Alissa from Vancouver with her 8 year old daughter Jenna! They are such nice people I reeeally liked them! Then, John and the kids were coming up and I played with the little solagnio ! He is such a cutiiiiie!!! :)



At about 7 o clock, the guests came. There were like about 60 people, but either they were over 40 or under 10! So paulina and I were kinda bored most the time!
Anyways, we took care of the kids and just socialized a bit ;) the weird thing was that out strict principle was there and he wasn't strict at all :)
And another teacher from our school was there :D

Yeah today, I went to Judy again and we made pancakes! Really good ones :D

That's it I guess! I'm having a biiig bio test tomorrow :/ wish me luck !

Xoxo maddy














No comments:

Post a Comment